Author Topic: Wanted, CB500/550 Speedo with green bezel  (Read 1277 times)

Offline cooleronthecoast

Wanted, CB500/550 Speedo with green bezel
« on: August 01, 2018, 08:42:56 am »
A per the thread title, I'm looking for a green bezeled speedo to match my tacho.   There are a few on fleabay currently ranging from non working ones at £20 or £30 to NOS ones at £400!!  I'm after a working one in reasonable nick and quite happy to swap for one with a blue bezel or I do have a significant quantity of CB550 spares ranging from carbs to indicators so perhaps could trade with you for something you need for your bike? 

Offline LESLIE RITCHIE

Re: Wanted, CB500/550 Speedo with green bezel
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2018, 04:52:15 am »
I HAVE A COMPLETE CB550 FOUR IN RUNNING ORDER BUT I AM THINKING OF BREAKING IT AS IT WAS A BARN FIND WITH NO LOG BOOK . IF YOU ARE STILL LOOKING FOR A CLOCK MAKE ME AN OFFER , IT ALSO HAS THE AFTER MARKET WHEELS MADE BY HENRY ABE INDUSTRY .
LES .

Offline cooleronthecoast

Re: Wanted, CB500/550 Speedo with green bezel
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2018, 10:57:23 am »
Thanks Leslie, but if that's the Speedo in your photo that you are referring to, it's not the one I'm after. I'd call that a blue bezel personally and I already have two or three of those  What's the rear (chrome) section mudguard like on your bike? If it's in tidy condition I might be interested in it.   Ref the Speedo, I'm looking for a stablemate for this:

« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 11:03:29 am by cooleronthecoast »