Author Topic: My first sohc project (Sept. update. - Finally paint! w/ pics)  (Read 21566 times)

Offline greenjeans

• Industrial strengthed dreamer.
  • Old Timer
  • 1972 CB750K2
Re: My first sohc project (Sept. update. - Finally paint! w/ pics)
« Reply #125 on: October 31, 2008, 10:26:00 am »
Wondering when you guys would finish the 500....curious to see it.   Looks like fun.
Try and ride by sometime when you get a chance.

Just tore my latest down last night.  I'll try and start another thread, when I get deeper into it.
Yep, I'm the kid that figured out how to put things back together...eventually.

Offline heffay

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #126 on: October 31, 2008, 10:34:01 am »

I'm the fat guy on the left (the photos we took on this day have prompted me to try to lose a few pounds.)

you like fine.  the bikes look better!  just go eat some subway without the condiments.   ;)

p.s... havin' a party that day?
Today: '73 cb350f, '96 Ducati 900 Supersport
Past Rides: '72 tc125, '94 cbr600f2, '76 rd400, '89 ex500, '93 KTM-125exc, '92 zx7r, '93 Banshee, '83 ATC250R, 77/75 cb400f

Offline CBGhia

• Expert
« Reply #127 on: October 31, 2008, 10:41:50 am »

I'm the fat guy on the left (the photos we took on this day have prompted me to try to lose a few pounds.)

you like fine.  the bikes look better!  just go eat some subway without the condiments.   ;)

p.s... havin' a party that day?

No Party.  3 of the cars are mine, one is my brothers, one is my friends. 

It sounds really "leave it to beaver" but every Sunday morning my neighbors and brother and a few friends go to breakfast together at a little diner.  We all meet at my place and take off from there so I always have a lot of cars or bikes around on Sundays. Then we work on bikes til everyone has to leave.  4 of us ride as often as possible.  Sadly this is the highlight of my week.  LOL
CB550 Cafe, GL1000, Buell Ulysses
if you dont trial spin the camshaft in the head and cover you are a novice,with no natural mechanical appitude,destined for destruction.
"The cleaner the dipstick, the closer to God." -Rev. Horton Heat
“Faster, Faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.”  - Hunter S. Thompson

Offline CBGhia

• Expert
« Reply #128 on: October 31, 2008, 10:42:59 am »
Wondering when you guys would finish the 500....curious to see it.   Looks like fun.
Try and ride by sometime when you get a chance.

Just tore my latest down last night.  I'll try and start another thread, when I get deeper into it.

Well since you have the tuning equipment,  we need to get up there to see you one of these days. 

Oh and what is the latest?  Hows the 750 coming?
CB550 Cafe, GL1000, Buell Ulysses
if you dont trial spin the camshaft in the head and cover you are a novice,with no natural mechanical appitude,destined for destruction.
"The cleaner the dipstick, the closer to God." -Rev. Horton Heat
“Faster, Faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.”  - Hunter S. Thompson

mbrown67

« Reply #129 on: January 04, 2009, 08:52:16 am »
Nice build! Love the bikes!