Author Topic: My 2016 H-D XL1200 CA slowly turns into a motorcycle  (Read 7254 times)

Offline 754

• Really Old Timer ...
Re: My 2016 H-D XL1200 CA slowly turns into a motorcycle
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2016, 08:02:11 pm »
We have a section for rides, i posted one half of one of my Bonneville trips on there..... On a 300 dollar just woken up cb 750... I think it enjoyed that... More than the 3 canadian winters it got ridden in..following that trip..
Maker of the WELDLESS 750 Frame Kit
dodogas99@gmail.com
Kelowna B.C.       Canada

My next bike will be a ..ANFOB.....

It's All part of the ADVENTURE...

73 836cc.. Green, had it for 3 decades!!
Lost quite a few CB 750's along the way

Offline Terry in Australia

• Really Old Timer ...
  • So, what do ya wanna talk about today?
Re: My 2016 H-D XL1200 CA slowly turns into a motorcycle
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2016, 12:26:19 am »

Rode my street legal ATC200X three wheeler 1200 miles through the desert and mountain highways from arizona to nebraska.

Pics or it didn't happen. ;)

Start your own thread here on the other bikes board, so as not to hi-jack Wobbly's thread...
Dont wanna make a thread. You asked so you received.

Ha ha, looks like it happened Scott, maybe an apology to "DOHCbikes" (because I don't know his real name) would have been more appropriate? What an amazing ride that would have been, I'll never complain about uncomfortable bike rides ever again! Cheers, Terry. ;D
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

So I said, "Hey mate, you haven't got any bike boots you don't need, do you?"

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)