Author Topic: International Tag Team Project 750 K6  (Read 33153 times)

Offline Roach Carver

• Really Old Timer ...
Re: International Tag Team Project 750 K6
« Reply #125 on: October 10, 2012, 05:57:38 am »
Alright Adam. Time for an update. Is it done?

Offline Stev-o

• Ain't no
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • Central Texas
« Reply #126 on: October 10, 2012, 06:03:29 am »
He's prolly out riding??
'74 "Big Bang" Honda 750K [836].....'71 Honda 750K project.....'76 Honda 550F.....K3 Park Racer!......and a Bomber!............plus plus plus.........

Offline Radam

• taco racer
  • Master
« Reply #127 on: October 10, 2012, 02:54:26 pm »
I wish I had it finished. My brother in law and his wife are visiting now, and when they leave my father in law and mother in law are coming to visit. We'll have visitors until mid November I think. I really just need to paint a few parts and put some fork oil in the forks now that I re assembled them. It's spring time here so good painting days should be coming. I finally broke in my new bbq yesterday, and of course I cooked kangaroo to break it in! Hopefully I'll be updating my build soon. My father in law works on old bikes some too, so he may want to help me with some stuff.

Offline Retro Rocket

• Eggs are hard due too a
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • ROCK & ROLL
« Reply #128 on: October 10, 2012, 04:09:40 pm »
I wish I had it finished. My brother in law and his wife are visiting now, and when they leave my father in law and mother in law are coming to visit. We'll have visitors until mid November I think.

Yep, Put em all to work Adam, you'll have it done in no time.... ;D

What did you think of the roo meat mate, i really like it fresh but it gets a bit "gamey" after being kept for a while..
Try crocodile as well, very nice... ;)
750 K2 1000cc
750 F1 970cc
750 Bitsa 900cc
If You can't fix it with a hammer, You've got an electrical problem.

Offline Radam

• taco racer
  • Master
« Reply #129 on: October 11, 2012, 02:40:23 pm »
I like roo! I've had it a few times now. That was the first time I cooked it though. It's just like deer meat. I picked up the roo at a butcher in Rosebud on my way back from Sorrento last weekend. I've had alligator before, but I'm sure I'll try some crock at some point.

Offline Retro Rocket

• Really Old Timer ...
  • ROCK & ROLL
« Reply #130 on: October 11, 2012, 02:46:24 pm »
Day off mate.... ;D
750 K2 1000cc
750 F1 970cc
750 Bitsa 900cc

Offline wixil

• gas passing
  • Old Timer
« Reply #131 on: October 18, 2012, 06:19:19 am »
I just saw that Dime City Cycles was sponsoring a show in Melbourne November 3-4 called Oil Stained Brain.  If any of you guys make it out, I'd be interested in seeing what's going on down there via photo evidence. 

maduncle

« Reply #132 on: October 18, 2012, 06:13:04 pm »
Dime City Cycles are coming to Oil Stained Brain???

Brilliant! I will be there and taking loads of photos.

Offline Stev-o

• Ain't no
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • Central Texas
« Reply #133 on: October 18, 2012, 07:09:04 pm »
'74 "Big Bang" Honda 750K [836].....'71 Honda 750K project.....'76 Honda 550F.....K3 Park Racer!......and a Bomber!............plus plus plus.........

maduncle

« Reply #134 on: October 20, 2012, 02:07:05 am »
Hey Adam,

Saw these on special in the hardware store this week and thought of you...

A special wire rack designed to shove a stubby up a chooks arse.

Just what you need for your barbie right?

« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 02:08:58 am by maduncle »

Offline Radam

• taco racer
  • Master
« Reply #135 on: October 21, 2012, 01:32:45 pm »
I've been shoving beer cans up chooks arses for long enough that I don't a special rack. You should have gotten one for yourself so you could try.

Offline Terry in Australia

• Really Old Timer ...
  • So, what do ya wanna talk about today?
« Reply #136 on: October 21, 2012, 05:00:19 pm »
I've been shoving beer cans up chooks arses for long enough that I don't a special rack. You should have gotten one for yourself so you could try.

So Cliff can shove beer cans up his arse? WTF for? Beer Suppository?  :o 
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

So I said, "Hey mate, you haven't got any bike boots you don't need, do you?"

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

Offline Roach Carver

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #137 on: October 21, 2012, 06:18:28 pm »
Thats not something you "try". You either do it or you dont.

maduncle

« Reply #138 on: October 22, 2012, 02:37:25 am »

I think I would need the special rack.

And a large tub of Vaseline (KY Jelly for you Americans).

And an even larger bottle of scotch.

Offline Radam

• taco racer
  • Master
« Reply #139 on: December 04, 2012, 11:33:38 am »
Well, I'm sad to say that I will not be finishing this bike. :'( Abby got a job in Marlborough New Zealand, and we're moving there at the beginning of Feb. I would keep working on it until we leave, but we need all the money we can save for the move. We're going to have to buy a car when we get there too because there isn't the public transport we have here in Melbourne. It's sad to not finish the bike, but hey, at least Terry is getting some new wheels and a bunch of clean parts, right? Maybe I'll find something not too long after the move.

Offline wixil

• gas passing
  • Old Timer
« Reply #140 on: December 04, 2012, 11:49:17 am »
Sorry to hear your Aussie days are numbered, but at least you get to be a kiwi for a while.  You should to start getting a souvenir tattoo for every country you guys live in. 

Offline Roach Carver

• Really Old Timer ...
« Reply #141 on: December 04, 2012, 12:19:10 pm »
Or a peircing. When you guys coming home. Cant she get a job here? we have not found a suitable replacement for you yet though we have tried...

Offline eelliiss

• Enthusiast
« Reply #142 on: December 04, 2012, 05:28:58 pm »
What are your ties with Gnarkansas?  I know a lot of those guys!  I remember when they were groms, hahaha.

Offline Radam

• taco racer
  • Master
« Reply #143 on: December 04, 2012, 05:39:55 pm »
If we wanted to move back home we probably would. Not finished with this side of the world. We're actually moving to the place we think we want to stay and start a family. Don't tell my mom that. No special aussie tats for now. I have a couple new ones to get soon though. I know the gnarkansas guys from living and skating in arkansas. I lived in fayetteville before moving to oz, so I know all the nwa and ft smith guys pretty well. You aren't jason are you, eelliiss?

Offline eelliiss

• Enthusiast
« Reply #144 on: December 04, 2012, 05:50:59 pm »
If we wanted to move back home we probably would. Not finished with this side of the world. We're actually moving to the place we think we want to stay and start a family. Don't tell my mom that. No special aussie tats for now. I have a couple new ones to get soon though. I know the gnarkansas guys from living and skating in arkansas. I lived in fayetteville before moving to oz, so I know all the nwa and ft smith guys pretty well. You aren't jason are you, eelliiss?

You talking about Crash?  I'm from Fort Smith, but I went to UofA.  I used to see Sam when I ran with July.  I think everyone thought I was a gang banger because I hung out with him.

maduncle

« Reply #145 on: December 05, 2012, 12:58:15 am »

Terry's got no room for bikes, so I will come and collect it all before you go.

Just don't tell Terry.

Offline Radam

• taco racer
  • Master
« Reply #146 on: December 05, 2012, 11:23:08 am »
Works for me.  ;) It won't take too much to get it put together. I even have some paint and primer for the parts I still haven't painted. Maybe because a lot of the parts are clean already you and Terry can put it all together. In the honour of tag team.

Tag Team - Whoomp! (There It Is)

Offline Terry in Australia

• Really Old Timer ...
  • So, what do ya wanna talk about today?
« Reply #147 on: December 06, 2012, 01:29:32 am »
Well that's a shame Adam, I mean it's good that you're getting to travel the world for cheap, but sad that you didn't get a chance to finsh the bike and actually ride it. Anyway, fcuk Cliff, I'll find room in my garage and finish it in your honor, and if you get back over here, you can ride those shiny wheels off it! Cheers, Terry. ;D
I was feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't afford new bike boots, until I met a man with no legs.

So I said, "Hey mate, you haven't got any bike boots you don't need, do you?"

"Crazy is a very misunderstood term, it's a fine line that some of us can lean over and still keep our balance" (thanks RB550Four)

maduncle

« Reply #148 on: December 06, 2012, 01:50:40 am »
Well that's a shame Adam, I mean it's good that you're getting to travel the world for cheap, but sad that you didn't get a chance to finsh the bike and actually ride it. Anyway, fcuk Cliff, I'll find room in my garage and finish it in your honor, and if you get back over here, you can ride those shiny wheels off it! Cheers, Terry. ;D

Wow sensei - there is no getting past your supernatural all powerful bull#%&* detector is there?

Seriously Adam, New Zealand is a great place - full of Hobbits.

Offline Retro Rocket

• Really Old Timer ...
  • ROCK & ROLL
« Reply #149 on: December 06, 2012, 01:51:47 am »

Wow sensei - there is no getting past your supernatural all powerful bull#%&* detector is there?

Seriously Adam, New Zealand is a great place - full of Hobbits.

And terrified sheep..... ;D ;D :o
750 K2 1000cc
750 F1 970cc
750 Bitsa 900cc