testy

Author Topic: Let it all hang out,tell us how you really feel and what pisses you off.  (Read 855735 times)

Offline Don R

• My Sandcast is a
  • Really Old Timer ...
  • Saver of unloved motorcycles.
Re: Let it all hang out,tell us how you really feel and what pisses you off.
« Reply #17425 on: November 21, 2020, 12:56:06 pm »
 The grandkids XR70R began to leak fuel on the rubber soft floor it's sitting on. The part that pisses me off is Grandma bought it for kids that don't ride a bike yet and their parents aren't really wanting them on a motorcycle. Yet, here is the Papa buying parts for it already. L0L!
No matter how many times you paint over a shadow, it's still there.

Offline Bailgang

• Scott
  • Old Timer
  • Indiana
« Reply #17426 on: November 22, 2020, 09:30:35 am »
Local county commissioners here really piss me off. You see my wife is the accountant for the public library in town, the county commissioners normally have a meeting once a month and an additional one at the end of the year before new years and that last meeting is critical for my wife because that's when she'll know how much money the library will need to cover all its expense for the month of December. For what ever reason the commissioners don't want to have that last end of the year meeting and have asked my wife to simply encumber funds .... and that's the problem. She simply doesn't know what bills the library may receive between the regular December meeting and the end of the year so therefore she has no clue how much to encumber. It wouldn't be an astronomical amount, it's simply the numbers almost certainly wont add up at the end of the year and guess who will pay hell for it? My wife and she's not happy about it and I'm not either. She's try repeatedly to explain why they need to have that last end of the year meeting but the commissioners still feel no need for it.
Scott

71 cb350 twin
77 cb750 F2
83 gl1100 Interstate

Online BenelliSEI

• Master
« Reply #17427 on: November 23, 2020, 08:36:51 am »
4” of snow overnight..... putting the bikes away for 5 months. That pisses me off.

;